The N1 Hotel, established in 2010 is one of the clean and affordable cheap accommodation hotel and campsite in Victoria Falls. The refurbished hotel now caters for both budget travelers and campers. The hotel is perfectly positioned at a walking distance to town centre and also to the mighty Victoria Falls Waterfalls. The hotel has minimal amenities in order to keep the prices low, with tea and coffee making facilities in each room. Standard rooms have double beds or twin. The bathrooms are smart and have a shower and washbasin only. The superior rooms have the most space and the bathroom has a washbasin and both a tub and shower. For those with a smaller budget, the dormitories with bunk beds are a good option if you don’t want to carry camping equipment.
The new campsite at N1 Hotel offers campers a pleasant experience on soft green manicured lawns, with lighting, power sockets and a small barbecue grill at each point. The entertainment area of the hotel is located on the campsite grounds. There, campers and hotel guests can relax and watch television, cool off in the sparkling swimming pool, or have a braai on the larger grill next to the pool. The ablution facilities are clean, with showers and shaving sockets in the men’s block. The campsite is wheelchair friendly.
The hotel is perfectly positioned at a walking distance to town centre and also to the mighty Victoria Falls Waterfalls. The hotel has minimal amenities in order to keep the prices low thus suitable for campers travelling on budget. The hotel is very clean and comfortable. It is ideal for those who feel that they are going to be out most of the day and therefore don’t want to splash out on pricey accommodation but still want a clean and comfortable bed at night. Having said that it does have a nice garden and pool area close to the campsite. Great Value!
The N1 campsite is a great addition to Victoria Falls town with lovely green lawns and a sparkling pool, comfortable entertainment area and Barbeque stands for cooking (Hotel guests can utilise this area). The Hotel has limited restaurant facilities and only provides breakfast but a host of good restaurants are with easy walking distance such as the Victoria Falls River Club Brewery, Three Monkeys and Nam Took which are near the hotel.
• Camping and budget hotel refurbished in 2015
• Located close to the town centre and 1.1kms from the waterfalls
• Basic but comfortable room amenities
• Now with campsite and central entertainment area open to all N1 guests
• Affordable accommodation for hotel guests and campers
Accommodation at N1 Hotel Victoria Falls
• 12 standard rooms with double beds
• 12 standard rooms with twin beds
• 4 deluxe rooms with double beds
• 2 superior rooms with a queen bed
• Dormitories with bunk beds – sleeps 4
• Camping units – 6 for over-landers, 10 for cars
All HOTEL rooms have:
• Air conditioning
• Overhead fans
• Tea/coffee making facilities
• En-suite bathroom with shower (only the Superior room has bathtub)
• Flat screen digital satellite television
• Close to the town centre, restaurants and activities
• Very reasonably priced
• Just over 1 kilometre from Victoria Falls
• Clean and comfortable with a few accommodation options
• Suitable for those on a budget wanting a clean and comfortable bed without anything fancy
• Lovely camping area with beautiful gardens, pool and entertainment area
• Breakfast is not included in the rate
• Very basic amenities, but comfortable lodging
• The area sometimes gets traffic from curio sellers, especially during the busy season
Tea and coffee making facilities are available in each room. Breakfast is served at the restaurant downstairs near the hotel entrance for a surcharge. Braai facilities are available on the campsite grounds.
Facilities and Services
• Wireless Internet
• Laundry service (surcharge)
• Swimming pool
• LiquouRama convenience store in the main building
• Payment using credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, etc.)
• Entertainment area in the campsite grounds
• Restaurant in the main hotel building
• Curio shop in the main hotel building
• 220v electricity with backup generator
• Children of all ages are welcome
• Only one child per room with parent/guardian
How to Get to N1 Hotel Victoria Falls
N1 Hotel Victoria Falls does not provide transfers, you can arrange your transfers here.