Victoria Falls Accommodation, Tours and Activities – United Safari Travel
Located in Victoria Falls town, we specialise in accommodation, tours, transfers and activities in Victoria Falls, also referred to as mosi oa tunya meaning the smoke that thunders from falling water. Activities/Things to do in Victoria falls include Game viewing/game drives in Zambezi national Park, Helicopter flight above the falls, Bungee jumping at the victoria falls bridge, Lion walk and elephant ride among other activities.
We also do transfers between Zambia and Zimbabwe, David Livingstone Island tour and the devils pool. Apart from Victoria Falls, we also do trips around Zimbabwe (Harare, Eastern Highlands, Chimanimani Mountains, Masvingo/Great Zimbabwe ruins tours, Matopo Hills National Park tours, Hwange national Park tours/camping, day trips into Chobe National Park Botswana and also day trips to Livingstone Zambia at affordable prices suitable for all types of budgets.
We provide up-to-date information and solutions to any queries concerning interested partners in Zimbabwe tourism, from bookings for accommodation, activities and transfers as well as coming up with itineraries for clients, and also implementing tailor made itineraries for clients as they desire.
The general idea of our business is to enrich and guide our interested partners with first hand information on what they should know and do whilst planning for their holiday destination in any place in Zimbabwe.
Amongst other services you will gain from our website are:
- Information on places to visit in Zimbabwe.
- Information on Places to stay whilst in any destination place in Zimbabwe.
- Information on things to do in Victoria Falls, Hwange National Park, Great Zimbabwe ruins, Mutarazi Falls in the Eastern Highlands, Mana Pools National Park among other places to visit in Zimbabwe.
- Information about eating out places in Zimbabwe.
- Information about where to shop in Zimbabwe.
- Information about geographical location of Zimbabwe, time zone and map.
- Information about the history and formation of attraction places in Zimbabwe.
- Photographic pictures of the destination places in Zimbabwe, Zambia and Botswana.
- Always available chat platform with on ground agent who will assist you with your needs.
- Blog section where you will be fed with current information about Zimbabwe.
- Online booking platform where you can complete your activities booking at the comfort of your home.
- Platform where you can review our products and services.
United Safari Travel, proudly a member of SafariBookings.com http://www.safaribookings.com/